History


No image selected

The beginnings of the FEU Institute of Technology Library can be traced back to year 1993 when it was still called EAST ASIA INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY. The college started with initial holding of 386 volumes. With the merging of the College of Engineering and the College of Informatin Technology in 2003, there was a need for a tremendous increase of books for engineering, technology and other reading materials. At present with its fast growing population, books and digital resources go hand in hand in providing the fastest information to the right users at the right time to ensure a constant commitment to the organization goals of the college.

Best viewed width 1366 x 768 resolution using at least Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 38, Safari 5.